Since March, ARG has been closed to keep our members safe during Covid-19. We’ve used this opportunity to make our gym better for when we return, but closing has hit us hard. ARG is a small gym, and doesn't have the means to continue being closed and stay afloat. We've made the decision to open ARG on a reservation system to meet social distancing guidelines. We will continue to monitor the situation so that we can maintain the safety of our guests and staff. Thank you for your support!
- Do not come to the gym if you have had a fever of 99.6 or higher within 24 hours of your session.
- All guests must wear a face covering of some kind.
- All belongings must be left by the front desk. We recommend leaving valuables at home.
- All guests must wash hands before and after climbing.
- All guests must maintain a distance of 6 ft from others.
- The water fountain will be closed. We recommend you bring your own water bottle.
- Loose chalk/chalkbags will not be allowed. Liquid chalk will be permitted.
- We ask all guests to not "hang out" after their session.
FOR 1.5 HOURS OF CLIMBING
Each session will be capped at 20 slots to meet distancing guidelines.
All reservations must be made online. Reservations will not be accepted at the front desk.
Our staff will sanitize surfaces between sessions.
Those who maintained a membership while ARG was closed will receive a discount.
Shoe Rentals are not included with the session reservation price.